[PD] canvas_makefilename() returns error

Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Mon Jun 30 06:56:39 CEST 2014

It's hard to say without seeing the code.

Does x->x_canvas actually point to a canvas?  The error seems to be telling you it isn't.

(Consistency check errors come from the bug() function.  Generally they occur when an argument, struct, or struct field is checked for existence and fails that check.)

-Jonathan