[PD] The dwc_otg.speed=1 issues on RPI with keyboards

Simon Wise via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Mon Jun 30 07:24:11 CEST 2014

On 29/06/14 05:28, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> I need an audio in and I got an imic griffin, it says on pd page i need to
> make this adjustment, how do I know if I don't really need to do it
> anymore? Anyway, if raspbian has changed, maybe we should update the pd
> page about it
>
> I dont mind getting a bluetooth keyboard if I have to, I just wonder if any
> should work fine or if there are some issues.

this is a possibility then, if you only need two channels in, it has analogue
and spdiff input, seems good quality, is put together for the raspberry and fits
the board nicely and is not usb so will avoid all the usb issues ... but I
haven't tried it, listed as $32 so comparable getting a bluetooth keyboard +
adapter etc.

http://www.element14.com/community/community/raspberry-pi/raspberry-pi-accessories/wolfson_pi

Simon