[PD] installing latest pd vanilla on RPI

Alexandre Torres Porres via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Thu Jul 3 14:55:39 CEST 2014

Hi IOhannes, I read your other answer giving more info on why it could be
outdated even if released a couple of weeks ago. I think I get, although
I'd still assume or don't see why pd wouldn't be available at "apt-get" if
it were up to date.

Anyway, the extra packages are GEM and other stuff, so not bonk~/expr~

Well, I got it from miller's site anyway, no problem with that, just need
to know how to put it into the menu bar, and I'd appreciate if anyone could
help me with the warning "*ALSA input_error (snd_pcm_open): no such file &
director*"

thanks