[PD] pdlua

patrice colet via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Sat Jul 5 21:39:03 CEST 2014

hello,

glad to know it's maintained! I thought it was deprecated since the link
is obsolete, also I've seen a fork using a build system that seem up to
date,
but I'm not sure how to get it...

Is it possible to have a build system that uses libtool like in external
template?

I'm asking this because I need to modify Makefile for successing
compilation, I'm using lua5.2 and need to put 5.2 at some good places,
or doing some symlinks,
also the README file seems to be a very old one...
I've tried yesterday to compile, it has worked, and today it doesn't, I
don't why...(see below)

Le 05/07/2014 16:28, Martin Peach a écrit :

> On 2014-07-05 10:01, Martin Peach via Pd-list wrote:
>> I am the maintainer of the second link,
>> http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/trunk/externals/loaders/pdlua/
>>

> Sorry, the link is now this:
> http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/svn/HEAD/tree/trunk/externals/loaders/pdlua/

this link doesn't work on me, svn tells to use this following one when I
try the old one I've posted:

http://svn.code.sf.net/p/pure-data/svn/trunk/externals/loaders/pdlua

this download some sources but i'm not sure at all now if it's the good
ones,
the compiled result doesn't work, it says on pd console when I open
hello-help.pd:

pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
pdlua: already loaded
maximum object loading depth 1000 reached
  pdlua
... couldn't create
  pdluax hello
... couldn't create