[PD] canvas_makefilename() returns error

Jaime E Oliver via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Fri Jul 11 18:33:58 CEST 2014

sort of… it's not like your beautiful patch-scores, but a tool i've been using for my own that I'd like to improve and make available.
here's the latest advance, still incomplete and in testing version…:
http://nyu-waverlylabs.org/notes/

Test it if you can! and if you see things that could/should be added let me know.

I'll send something more formal as soon as I have it in a more polished state.

best,