[PD] Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list <pd-list at lists.iem.at>

via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Wed Jul 16 09:58:40 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I am experimenting with the rpi B and the wolfson audio card. I want
to also design a very basic preamp for this card (connect a dynamic
mic & a instrument to line-in). I can get as low as -audiobuf 3 with
[adc~] - [dac~], of course as the patch gets more complex, I have to
adjust the -audiobuf... so far I am happy with it, but many people are
complaining that there's no support for it (you need to compile the
module - not part of raspbian).

Will post all the information, code and schematic for the preamp +-
the end of the summer (so much to do, so little time). Feel free to
poke me for more information.

à+