[PD] installing latest pd vanilla on RPI

Alexandre Torres Porres via Pd-list pd-list at lists.iem.at
Sat Jul 19 06:09:20 CEST 2014

"RPis are not very powerful, and running them without a desktop (using ssh or
similar over ethernet and /etc/rc.local to launch stuff on boot) makes a
lot of sense."

are you saying it basically doesn't really work for live audio applications
with the desktop system on and all?

cause, yeah, it seems it can'thandle, but I always thought you guys were
doing it with the desktop system and everything

I just got into this for curiosity, I don't really need a RPi for anything,
just wanted to play with it and see if it could run simple patches. I could
eventually use it live, but it wouldn't make sense to run it over ssh with
another computer (would rather just use the other computer).

cheers