[PD] PdDroidParty stops finding patches ...

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon Jul 21 21:57:54 CEST 2014

Hi!

On 18/07/14 16:18, R. Mattes via Pd-list wrote:
> I just upgraded my Android (Toshiba AC100) to the latest CyanogenMod (Android
> 4.4.2 / CM 11) and updated PdDroidParty as well (PdDroidParty-debug-264.apk)
> Srtangely, PdDroidParty can't find any of my Patches any more (same goes for
> the example pathes). Any idea what's going on?

This sounds like something to do with the location of external storage
changing.

Ugh, I have just looked at the code and we are getting the path to the
files with a hardcoded "/sdcard" when we are supposed to use
getExternalStorage() or similar instead. This is probably why it is
failing, sorry about that. I will try to fix it soon.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
http://mccormick.cx/