[PD] Sending and receiving messages with a RaspPi

Brian Fay ovaltinevortex at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 00:29:32 CEST 2014

Thanks for the info on using the Pi as an access point; that sound awesome!
I'd really appreciate a rough estimate of the latency one would get when
sending UDP between the Pi and a laptop with this WiFi setup.

I'd love to build some kind of foot controller using the Raspberry Pi, but
I wonder if the delay would be negligible enough for a looper (control from
Pi, audio processing on laptop).

Exciting!
-Brian