[PD] [bp~] really equal to [vcf~]?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 24 18:33:48 CEST 2014

Yep, vcf~ isn't a 2-pole real filter but a 1-pole complex one (although
its second outlet -- I think -- should be similar to a 2-pole real
filter's output in theory, but in reality should be numerically more precise.)

I'll change the comment to something vaguer and more descriptive in the
code..

Unless I'm badly mistaken, vcf~ is simply a cpole~ with extra stuff to compute
the coefficient built in.  There's no 'x2' because the input is taken to be
real-valued.

cheers