[PD] [notes]: music notation and LilyPond encoder for Pure Data

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 11:56:09 CEST 2014

This looks great! I'm trying to open a score though and the default .pdf
application won't open. If I do it via Lilypond, everything works well, but
following the help patch, a .ly file is created in /Library/Pd/notes/ but
it won't open, even though I'm getting all the comments in Pd' console.
Any idea why?

Thanks for sharing!