[PD] two dimensional array error in an external

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 19:05:08 CEST 2014

I solved it by declaring the array in the object structure like this:
float x_iem_coeff[5][2];

and in the new function I create another, one dimensional array, and run a
nested for loop and set the local array's elements to x_iem_coeff[5][2] one
by one. This seemed to work, no errors during compilation. The object
crashes Pd when the DSP is turned on, but I guess (and think) it's
something else that causes that. The array declaration and initialization
shouldn't have anything to do with the DSP state, right?