[PD] comments with trailing | ?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Aug 3 20:23:08 CEST 2014

Belatedly - I'm not sure what's wrong here:

What OS are you on?  On linux, I go to src and "make -f makefile.gnu" and on
Mac, "make -f makefile.mac".  Seems to do incremental rebuilds just fine for me.

(I advise anyone but professional software packagers to stay away from the "auto"
build system - lots of folks (including me) have trouble getting it to work.)

cheers
Miller