[PD] Hiding Menu when using Gem on primary display in OSX 10.8

jim cinetron at passport.ca
Wed Aug 6 09:27:14 CEST 2014

I have tried searching for an answer to my problem but no luck. I am
using Gem on my primary display and can't seem to hide the menu on OSX
10.8 . I have tried sending menubar 0/-1 messages and border 0 messages
but no luck. I found something about using the  Property List Editor.app
to edit info.plist for PDExtended but OSX 10.8 doesn't have this
app.Does anyone have a solution other than adding a second display?
Thanks,
Jim