[PD] Wave-table creator question

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Wed Aug 6 20:19:32 CEST 2014

hi

i just got a Waldorf Blofeld Desktop Synth and i really have been having fun with it. The synth is really nice and has the ability to load Wave-tables in the Oscillators, the problem is that the existing wave-table creators are for windows are archaic or are embedded in editors that are out of my price range.

I am wondering if it is possible to use Pure Data to create wave-tables for use with the Waldorf Blofeld.
Admittedly this is outside my area of expertise and i am wondering if anyone on the list may have one or might be interested in helping me create one so i can make my own wavetables to load into the Waldorf.

I found this one example online [attached]

please let me know if what i am asking is possible or not within pd

thank you!

Patrick

Patrick Pagano B.S, M.F.A
Audio and Projection Design Faculty