[PD] Hiding Menu when using Gem on primary display in OSX 10.8

jim cinetron at passport.ca
Thu Aug 7 08:26:27 CEST 2014

Thanks a lot for the tip Simon but for some reason this doesn't work on
my system. I am using OSX 10.8.5 . Changing the LSUIPresentationMode
integer to 4 has no effect? I found changing the LSUIElement mode will
allow me to get rid of the PD-extended menu but the menubar still shows
up ie. Finder menu, battery icon etc.

Below is what I have included in  my pd-extended info.plist file
	<key>LSUIPresentationMode</key>
	<integer>4</integer>

Any ideas what is going wrong here?
Thanks,