[PD] Android latency status?

Filippo Beck Peccoz mail at fbpsound.com
Fri Aug 8 14:42:33 CEST 2014

Chipping in to thank you for all these helpful and interesting replies.

I'm not an Android User, but doesn't this mean that there aren't any music application for Android? With this type of latency, any rhythm based game or app seems absolutely impossible..

Thank you all!

Filippo

Filippo Beck Peccoz
Game Audio