[PD] acid

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Tue Aug 12 15:34:19 CEST 2014

Hi Past-me,

Sorry it took me 12 and a bit years to get back to you on this, but you might find this useful in your quest to produce an acidy type sound:

https://github.com/chr15m/pd-acid-core

You can get it with git:

$ git clone https://github.com/chr15m/pd-acid-core
$ git submodule init
$ git submodule update

Then open `acid-core-help.pd` to see how to use it. Have fun!

Best regards,

Future-me.

PS Mid-2014 you are out for an afternoon walk with the family on a hillside in Umbria. You decide to explore a small dirt road while they wait behind on the main road. When you are done exploring you turn around to head back to the main road. Duck.

PPS I just realised Torvalds hasn't yet written git. I'll send you the tar file.

PPSS Buy quite a lot of bitcoins.