[PD] acid

Brian Fay ovaltinevortex at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 01:10:16 CEST 2014

Thank you, Chris of all tenses!

I'm wondering what was off with your original, 12 year old approach - it
looks to me like  "(maybe-not-bandlimited?)-saw-tooth-through-a-vcf"
basically turned into
"bandlimited-saw-tooth-or-sometimes-a-square-through-a-vcf." Doesn't look
wildly different, but maybe the envelope and portmanteau had a big impact?
Sounds pretty much like a 303 to my ears.

Future Brian, will you please send me some nice drums? You don't need to
wait twelve years, I can start using them tonight...

Sincerely,

Present-but-soon-to-be-past-Brian