[PD] Unity3d and pd vanilla

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Wed Aug 13 19:31:51 CEST 2014

I looked at that one as well but it just provides an example with a slider and two frequencies attached to a GUI slider. If I can get an example of how to fire off samples from Unity3D I will be good to go. btw the libpdcsharp.dll included with that example did not work so I used the one from Sebastiens example and it worked. I hope someone on list is willing to share a simple sample play example. Or a receive a bang example ideally, yes we want it included in the game and not pd running as a separate sound server

Sent from my iPhone