[PD] Unity3d and pd vanilla

Filippo Beck Peccoz mail at fbpsound.com
Wed Aug 13 20:29:03 CEST 2014

Hi Patrick,

Kalimba should have an example project set up- which sends various bangs and floats to PD from within Unity. Maybe it's not there anymore? Anyways, here's a simple patcher and a unity project that sends bangs to the patch!

https://server.fbpsound.com/pydio/data/public/ee6799.php

If you need a quick way of firing of sound effects, maybe the Pip Abstraction can be of help, too.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions!

Best,

Filippo

Filippo Beck Peccoz
Game Audio