[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.46-0test1 released

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:52:06 CEST 2014

On Mon, 2014-08-18 at 16:56 -0700, Miller Puckette wrote:
> OK... test2 is up - try that.

I'm afraid it is still not quite right. The number that is sent right on
mouse click still ignores the currently set range. Only the subsequent
numbers during dragging are scaled correctly.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Create slider
2) Set range to 0, 1
3) Set the slider to a non-zero value
4) Click on the slider

You get something like '45' (depending on the slider position), though
the value should be something in between 0 and 1.

Roman