[PD] Gem on UDOO

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Aug 19 16:46:20 CEST 2014

Hello Cyrille,

The test patch is attached to this email (Pd 0.46.0test1, GEM: ver:
0.93.git 374f713).

I have some more questions :
- Can you tell me if the framerate stays at 20 fps ?
- Fullscreen is still needed on UDOO ?
- Have you a UDOO with GPU Vivante GC2000 or another configuration ?

Thanx for your help.
++

Jack