[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.46-0test1 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 21 17:47:18 CEST 2014

Correct - but if some keyboard actually sent a note-off message with a nonzero
velocity a Pd patch wouldn't easily be able to get that value.  I don't think
it's important at all (and neither do I think the limitations in oscparse will
ever matter) - but of course I could be wrong, since my experience with osc is
smaller than tiny.  I've never used the protocol at all.  (I think FUDI is
much cleaner :)