[PD] [PD-announce] PdWeekend III Sep 19-21 (Fri-Sun) in San Diego and Los Angeles

Joe Deken newblankets at newblankets.org
Fri Aug 22 19:32:03 CEST 2014

         ** PdWeekend III ** with Miller Puckette & Friends
                                Sep 19-21, 2014

  Friday/Saturday: San Diego California @ UCSD
  Sunday:          Culver City CA       @ CrashSpace LA

Additional details available/updated continually: http://newblankets.org

                          Highlights

Miller Puckette -- *PdWeekend( Convener & M.C.

Katja Vetter
    -- 2014 New Blankets *Artist in Transit* (Rotterdam)

Confirmed Participants (08/22/2014)
----------------------------------
Joe Deken            (San Diego, CA)
Colten Jackson       (Urbana, IL)
Theron Trowbridge    (Los Angeles, CA)
Gi Vania             (Carbondale, IL)
Sofy Yuditskaya      (New York, New York)
Tom Zicarelli        (Maine woods, USA)
Chris Meng           (San Diego, CA)

   (Additional participants pending and invited. All welcome with RSVP
    until space(s) are filled.)

Format: A. Roundtable presentations/discussions with "Miller & Friends"
             B. Demonstrations of participants' current
projects-in-progress
             C. Tutorial and hands-on sessions for experimental Pd work D.
Video/network international roundtable Saturday
(tentative)

        We thank Chris McCormick, Jaime Oliver & Sofy Yuditskaya for
contributions toward travel and hospitality during these meetings
and in support of the New Blankets A-I-T follow-up events, in New
York City and Carbondale IL.