[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.46-0test1 released

martin brinkmann mnb at martin-brinkmann.de
Sat Aug 23 11:00:31 CEST 2014

On 19/08/14 19:42, Miller Puckette wrote:
> Sure enough - I missed a spot.  I just fixed it again and put out
> test3.

there seems to be a similar problem with sliders and init in test3:
a slider with init enabled and saved in pd < .46 (.43 for example)
is initialized with the pixel-height/width instead of the
output-value. the same sliders output value saved
in .46 is initialized correctly, but the position of
the graphical representation is set to a wrong value.

>> Steps to reproduce:
>> 1) Create slider
>> 2) Set range to 0, 1
>> 3) Set the slider to a non-zero value
>> 4) Click on the slider
>>
>> You get something like '45' (depending on the slider position), though
>> the value should be something in between 0 and 1.

bis denn!
	martin