[PD] max midi in devices

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Mon Aug 25 09:54:28 CEST 2014

hello,

I think the OSS midi system have been removed from ubuntu after 12.04.

about alsa, pd create devices. then they have to be connected using specific tools like aconnect or aconnectgui.
an iem external is also dedicated to this task.

according to aconnectgui, multiples devices out can be routed to a single midi input.

cheers