[PD] Writing Comment in Korean: No Font!

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Aug 27 05:51:33 CEST 2014

Seems to work on Linux. (See screenshot)
Will try on windows, which seems to be the most important platform here.
the (tcl/tk?) input method is a bit funky, it works differently then
elsewhere in the system. When I type the characters they only appear
when the whole compound is finished. Anywhere else I can see the
components individually forming the compound character.

m.