[PD] Writing Comment in Korean: No Font!

Jonghyun Kim agitato816 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:23:15 CEST 2014

I tested Pd-extended 0.43-4 on MacOS X 10.9.4(Mavericks)

It displays korean correctly, but still there is korean input issue.

Issue.1: Input source hotkey disabled in Pd (MacOS X)
The hotkey of Changing input source on Mac OS X is normaly CMD+SPACE. In
Pd(both Vanilla Extended) can't change the input source.

Issue.2: Korean mapping
Korean mapping issue. To write korean correctly, 2 or 3 partials make one
character. But it shows the each partials separated.
i.e:
한글(correct)
ㅎ ㅏ ㄴ ㄱ ㅡ ㄹ(incorrect)