[PD] 3D, dlp-link ?

dwanafite dwanafite at yahoo.fr
Sat Aug 30 13:59:20 CEST 2014

Yes, the side-by-side solution is my backup : there is a very good solution with an Omega 3D setup, which does not need a metallic screen (no polarization) and does not produce flicker.
As this double projector setup is a bit heavy to travel with and tiresome to setup, i'd like to know if i can use a regular dlp-link projector with pd/gem. Maybe should i ask on gem-dev ?