[PD] Compile error on Odroid-U3

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 18:02:29 CEST 2014

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 5:31 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:

> On 08/30/2014 10:57 AM, Alexandros Drymonitis wrote:
> > /dev/mmcblk0p2  3.3G  3.1G  2.0M 100% /
>
> well, this means that you filesystem *is* full.

I managed to install Pd with apt-get. Any idea why there's no space to
compile from source but can install from the repos?

Although I installed it, I can't open it. If I type /usr/bin/pd I get this:
priority 6 scheduling enabled.
priority 8 scheduling enabled.
Fontconfig warning: ignoring UTF-8: not a valid region tag

and Pd hangs. The -version flag tells me it's Pd-0.45-4. I don't know what
this warning means, so any help is greatly appreciated.