[PD] Compile error on Odroid-U3

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 19:56:06 CEST 2014

On Sam, 2014-08-30 at 19:02 +0300, Alexandros Drymonitis wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 5:31 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
> wrote:
>         On 08/30/2014 10:57 AM, Alexandros Drymonitis wrote:
>         > /dev/mmcblk0p2  3.3G  3.1G  2.0M 100% /
>

>         well, this means that you filesystem *is* full.
> I managed to install Pd with apt-get. Any idea why there's no space to
> compile from source but can install from the repos?

A possible scenario would be that there was enough space to install Pd
from the repository, but later there was not enough space left for
compiling Pd. Either way, it's moot to further investigate the reason,
since the reason is clear: Your filesystem is full, as IOhannes clearly
stated before. The only way to deal with that is to free some space
deleting files or moving them to another partition or storage device.

> [...]
> and Pd hangs. The -version flag tells me it's Pd-0.45-4. I don't know
> what this warning means, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Help yourself by making some free space.

Roman