[PD] Problem with X11 (was: Compile error on Odroid-U3)

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 20:45:17 CEST 2014

An update to this thread. I finally managed to open Pd and get sound out of
it with the debian (jessie, I think...) image for odroid I installed on an
SD card. I tried before with no luck, but after RalfD's suggestion, I
logged in with ssh -XY ( I used to log in only with the -X flag) and it
finally worked.

Thank you all for your tips, I guess this issue is solved (at least for me).