[PD] cannot check out pure-data-svn zexy on fat32

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Tue Sep 9 18:53:20 CEST 2014

Le 09/09/2014 09:34, IOhannes m zmölnig a écrit :
> On 09/09/2014 08:28 AM, patrice colet wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>>   I had to reformat my fat32 partition to ext for downloading zexy
>> sources from svn because of some file linking.
>>
>> is that normal?
> dunno whether it's "normal" but it's definitely unintended.
>
> could you give more details? (i don't want to format my ext partitions
> to fat32 just to reproduce the problem :-))

a little bit...

I was using an sdcard on a pcduino with a fat32 partition in case if I
had to read it on windows.
My windows box is NTFS formated so I cannot reproduce on this but it
should be easy with an usb key.
  I just have to find one...

This only thing I can say is that the check out has stopped with saying
something like "permission denied" when a process
  tried to build a link with some zexy abstraction.

  Before that I tried to compile zexy with those svn sources copied
directly to the fat32 partition from another drive
and I had same kind of error message like "./autogen.sh: permission denied"

that's all I can say atm

patco