[PD] [PD-dev] Should message objects be able to pre-parse $0 into valid dollarzero?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 10 00:13:05 CEST 2014

I think it would be easy enough to implement (message boxes would simply
save $0 and put it somewhere when the message was getting passed - with
some ugliness about recursion to worry about.)

But I'd like to find a solution that somehow allows accessing $1, etc,
from either context.  I can't find a good design that would accomodate this.
(And as always, when I can't think of a good design, I simply work on
something else instead hoping I or someone else will think of something good
in the future :)