[PD] How to submit patches to to maxlib and other externals?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Sep 10 07:08:52 CEST 2014

No, I don't, but thanks for asking :-) I would not mind having access
but I am also not sure about the dynamics of different externals. I tend
to litter my contributions all over, as opposed to a specific library,
so I am not clear how others would feel about that...

BTW, I discovered one regression for my modular-sized average patch,
which has been fixed since. Attached is a new revision...

Best,

Ico

On 09/10/2014 06:36 AM, puredata at 11h11.com wrote:
> Don't you have write access to the external repository?
>
> I don't know if this page is up-to-date:
> http://puredata.info/docs/developer/SVNCommitAccess
>
> You can skip the "2. post an introduction to pd-dev of yourself" &
> "3.describe why you need commit access to the repository". Not sure
> who will grant you the permission.
>
> Anyone?
> Cheers

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.