[PD] store contents in table

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 11 04:45:57 CEST 2014

THe table object can't save any of its contents.  It's a mistake that the
dialog box suggests that that would be possible.  (Ordinary "arrays" do
allow this.  Also, a new "array define" object does - this was introduced in
Pd 0.45 which as far as I know is only available as "vanilla".  (Pd extended
is based on a 2-year-old version of Pd.)

cheers
Miller