[PD] store contents in table

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Thu Sep 11 15:21:07 CEST 2014

That's the way I do it.
This is also a good way for a preset management to save an entire patch with
different settings. Takes a little organisation at first but works
perfectly.

You have to remember that writing to disk might interrupt the audio stream
so you will have to write the tables manually to disk when no audio is being
pruduced.

Ingo