[PD] PDuino and servo control

Фывапр Олджэвич tofuckof at inbox.ru
Mon Sep 15 04:19:06 CEST 2014

 Dear List .

I'm trying to control Servo FS5103r (continuos rotation servo) with PDuino 0.5 via Firmata which was included into Arduino 1.0.4. . I use PureData 42.5.

I can't understand how to controll this servo.

When i just send to the digital outpin 0 and 1 every 20 or 10 milliseconds - i can control the direction of the motor (forward and backward), but it is very unstable. Finally it ruins comport with

[comport]: WriteFile:GetOverlappedResult error: 31
[comport]: WriteFile:GetOverlappedResult error: 1167

If i switch the pin to SERVO-mode in PDuino interface - the motor just starts to go in one direction (slowly) .. and i don't know how to turn it to another direction or how to switch it off..

Is there any tutorial on how to control servos with the PDuino ?

Thanks !