[PD] iemlib from synaptic is missing filter~ and others like iem_cot4~

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 03:00:38 CEST 2014

re:" you mean:
$ dpkg -L pd-iemlib | grep iem_cot4~
$

this is because
- - the [iem_cot4~] object is contained in "iemlib1.pd_linux"
AND
- - because there is no help-patch for iem_cot4~ (which is a bug in
iemlib, not in the debian package)"

thanks again,
I'm being lazy and net social, still havent connected up that drive again.
I would have to disconnect the internet laptop, or remove the battery from
this machine to try reinstalling.
I have a good working iemlib installed on this machine i'm on now with
pd-0-4.6.0 so i'm in no big rush.
the only problem with this machine is that jack doesnt work with the
azialia amd sound card. works great with alsa though in fact it works so
good with alsa that i can hold multiple keys down with really long
envelopes without glitching that i am in complete ecstacy while playing.
:)

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 3:43 AM, IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>