[PD] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Updated pd-extended

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 05:36:48 CEST 2014

as long as we're on the subject, I'm noticing this seems to be the biggest
version difference, it's 3 generations behind (0.43 extended vs 0.46
vanilla). My question is, next release would be 0.44 or would you be able
to skip right to 0.46? If the idea is to follow the order and go to 0.44
next, why is it so important to stick to this sequence?

Moreover, what holds pd extended from being updated to the latest versions?
Like the original question, would it be possible to just get the extra
extended stuff and pack it around vanilla? I understand this wouldn't be as
simple as that, but you know what I mean... I wonder if the problem is that
there is some "to do list" in the extended agenda that holds it development
and update to the latest versions.

cheers