[PD] Pd-l2ork bug?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 05:51:14 CEST 2014

I tried the latest git version of s-env-help.pd and it displays ok.  The control points other than the first one don't seem to register hits, though.  I'll try to figure out why.

Notice that on all flavors of Vanilla, trying to create [s-env] with no args gives a wonky, broken GOP interface where the iemgui contained within it fails to update its location properly.

-Jonathan