[PD] Pd-l2ork bug?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 09:44:30 CEST 2014

I don't think that will work, because this is a data structure array.  Only "Put" menu arrays have a jump-on-click option.

After some more searching, it looks like two things:
1) the first element of the array is right up against the nested GOP's top-left corner, and it doesn't show up as visible until you click-drag it away from the corner.
2) the nested-GOP isn't forwarding clicks properly from the parent window down to the nested GOP.

-Jonathan