[PD] crasher bug

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 16 21:34:56 CEST 2014

OK -- I fixed the crash bug and also suppressed opening the patch as its
own help file (that was unintentional anyway).

OTOH I didn't add a pre-check to see if the help file was available when
the object gets right-clicked on... that's a bigger change and on some
systems it might make the menu slow to pop up.

cheers