[PD] crasher bug

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Wed Sep 17 11:57:13 CEST 2014

Trying to reproduce this in pd-l2ork. What do you mean by the last
sentence? Delete all the objects? Is this on the MAIN.pd or inside
text.pd? Also, unchecking the GOP option, if that applies to test,
haven't we already deleted it in the previous step? Or, have you
actually saved the text patch as its help file with the GOP enabled?

On 09/16/2014 07:18 AM, Max wrote:

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor
Computer Music