[PD] crasher bug

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Sep 17 14:44:29 CEST 2014

Hi Ivica,

sorry that was late night. I'll put more detail:

make two pd documents, let's say MAIN.pd and text.pd. then, in MAIN.pd
create [test] as an abstraction. make it GOP. from MAIN.pd rightclick
on [test] and coose help the context menu to open the not existing
help file. The GOP abstraction test.pd will open. Save it as
test-help.pd. Delete all the objects you may have in test.pd. Uncheck
the GOP option. Then click apply or OK -> Crash.

"works" for you?
m.

'