[PD] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Updated pd-extended

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 23:02:59 CEST 2014

I wish I knew something about coding to help out with its development :P I
do care a lot about it though and wish I could help in some other way.

I do see a few problems with extended, but they're basically related to
some of the externals and libraries that sometimes do not work as they
should, have bad and messy help files and are sometimes redundanct. If
welcome, I could help sharing my thoughts and two cents about that, but I
realize those are not actual bug fixes regarding the code, so it's not a
priority on its to do list and issues for being updated to another release.

Anyway, while were at it, what kind of work exactly do you mean someone
would have to do? I suppose there is a great list of bug fixes just to keep
it basically what it is. Given the context, I'm not assuming any big to do
list for some new features agenda. But besidesthe bug fixes, how hard is it
for someone to just update to the latest vanilla core?

Well, since Pd is an open source project that relies on community effort,
and this is the list of its main developers and users, I guess this is the
place to talk about a collaboration and see if we can get Pd-extended's
development
to continue.

I'd to help in any way I can.

Cheers