[PD] PDCon (was Updated pd-extended)

Charles Z Henry czhenry at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 21:39:20 CEST 2014

Hey all,

Lately, I have been talking about the idea of organizing a PdCon in
Lawrence KS, with a group (the Lawrence Creates Makerspace).  This
past year, we saw some great media arts projects here from the Free
State Festival--so I'm planning to get in touch with the folks in
charge to look at whether we could partner with next year's festival.
I also had some uncertainty over my own level of participation--but I
now have some flexibility to schedule free time to put toward it.

So, October could be a good month to discuss what's possible/feasible,
and then make a decision whether to invest the time and energy to make
it work.  I'm certainly looking for information and guidance--any
feedback at all really.

Chuck