[PD] PDCon (was Updated pd-extended)

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 23:04:53 CEST 2014

>> Lawrence KS

the google maps default! can we get there by boat? :)

I could also throw out there where I live in Ithaca, NY home of Cornell U.,
Ithaca College, and where Bob Moog had his original factory (Trumansburg,
NY). Although I have no Cornell not IC affiliation I think it would be a
great place for a pdcon. lots of open spaces, barns, institutions, bars,
record stores, maker spaces, museums etc. all of which im sure would be
more than accommodating.

I would need help though because I'm not wired to be organized and I'm
always stretching myself too thin. If anyone on this list lives here, is
close to here or might want to come from far away for an extended stay (we
can prob set u up with very non-fancy lodging somehow... possibly a step or
two above a tent) let me know!

m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.
megrimm at gmail.com