[PD] PDCon (was Updated pd-extended)

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Sep 27 04:23:42 CEST 2014

I think if a PD convention were able to partner with a festival that would
be a powerful force for the good.  Of course, the festival organizers would
have to be convinced that there's a lot of Pd-realized art out there.  I
think if you can get some documentation of Pd conventions of the past (all
of which have had terrific performances and installations) that should be
a good inducement.

cheers
Miller